Free Introductory Course on Forced Labor
Increase your knowledge of supply chain accountability.
For those who want to increase their knowledge of supply chain accountability, Verité offers a free introductory E-Learning Course on Forced Labor.
This module covers the most common forms of forced labor, who is most at risk, where it is found, and what it looks like in practice. You will also learn what companies can do to combat forced labor in their supply chains.
Length: 15 minutes
Do you want to include this module in your employee training program? We can manage the hosting and provide certificates of completion.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide your name and email address below, and click submit to be directed to the E-Learning Course.
We offer customized web-based training programs in the following areas:
- Labor and Ethics Auditor Training
- Verité Management Systems Approach
- Labor and Human Rights Risk Detection and Management
- Industry- or Commodity-specific Root Cause Analysis
- Supplier Code of Conduct Compliance and Due Diligence
- Ethical Recruitment
- Worker Participation and Empowerment
Please read and accept the following terms and conditions:
1) All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, E-Learning Courses, and the presentations, including all digital files, images, and scripts, created by Verité are, and remain, the intellectual property of Verité, Inc.
2) I agree not to:
a) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit, or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission;
b) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the E-Learning Courses;
c) use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by me, my organization, or any third-party trainer;
d) remove any copyright or other notice of Verité, inc. on the Course Materials; or
e) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the E-Learning Courses.
3) I consent to Verité, Inc. storing and processing the personal data I provide upon training registration (e.g., email address) for verification that I accessed the E-Learning Courses and to protect its Intellectual Property.