Information and Resources for Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Supply Chains.
Over the coming months, Verité will be offering guidance to companies to help support their efforts to safeguard workers’ rights in their supply chains both during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. This series of memos will highlight the increased vulnerabilities to workers in specific sectors and regions, complemented by recommendations and resources for companies.
The logistical challenges posed to companies by COVID-19 are minor compared to the increased pressures on workers to earn a living in a dignified, safe way, and we are committed to helping all parties in global supply chains find practical solutions.
Please send questions and topics for future articles related to COVID-19 in supply chains to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies Called to Support Waste Pickers, A Global Essential Workforce at Risk
- Case Study: African Migrants in the Strawberry Fields and Greenhouses of Spain during the Pandemic
- COVID-19 in the Coffee Sector: Challenges for Workers and Farmers
- Case Study: How Verité China Responded to the Changing Needs of Suppliers due to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Challenges and Recommendations for Workplaces Open During the Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Child Labor: Challenges and Recommendations
- COVID-19 and Vulnerability to Human Trafficking for Forced Labor
- Guiding Principles for Responsible Businesses During the COVID-19 Pandemic
A great deal of guidance for companies has been published by corporate social responsibility and human rights organizations over the past weeks. We’ve compiled a list of links businesses and governments will find useful.
Scroll below for excerpts from individual memos and resources.
The list of resources on this page provides information on impacts that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on labor risks, sectors, and populations. We will be updating this list regularly.
To meet the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, Verité is adapting the way we work to continue to pursue our mission of fair, safe, and...
Photo credit: sky-lord/shutterstock.com