This four-day interactive workshop is facilitated by our senior auditing trainers who themselves have years of experience conducting forced labor assessments and investigations. The course includes an online context-setting knowledge module that unpacks the basics of forced labor, its root causes, and ethical recruitment standards for employers and labor agencies.
What will I learn?
- Obtain competencies to assess forced labor and human trafficking risks during an employment site audit.
- Learn and practice advanced investigative auditing techniques to identify unethical practices and system breakdowns in the recruitment and employment segments of a labor migrant worker’s journey, which typically involves three primary actors:
- Employer/work site
- Origin country labor providers
- Destination country recruiters– Private Recruitment Agencies/Agents (PRAs)
- Participate in a multi-day mock audit of an employer, including best practice information gathering from origin and destination country labor providers, migrant workers, and employment site management.
Refund Policy – registered students who wish to withdraw from a course must email us, and are subject to the following Tuition Refund Terms:
- Students withdrawing 1 month (31 days) or more before the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 100% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 3 – 4 weeks (22-30 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 75% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 2 – 3 weeks (15-21 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 50% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students who withdraw in the 2 weeks (1-14 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will not receive a tuition refund.
If a registered student identifies a replacement who is able to complete the Online Course prior to the start of a Live Workshop, the replacement may attend the class at no extra cost. Any questions? Contact us.