The training course is designed to build auditing competencies to:
- Successfully conduct the Labor & Ethics component of an RBA VAP Audit
- Gather information from management and workers that together provide an accurate picture of working conditions in an RBA supplier factory
- Collect and analyze information from factory documents on compensation, work hours and other employment practices
- Verify, triangulate and report critical findings and areas of concern
- Understand the root cause of common problems and the management systems that support durable solutions
- Discuss gaps and corrective action with management
The sessions are participatory and experiential, involving case analysis, exercises, role plays, peer sharing, and other activities that enhance adult learning. The workshops are facilitated by expert trainers and former and current RBA auditors.
The online portion of the course must be completed prior to attending the classroom session. Note: The online course is only offered in English. We recommend that you allow 10 hours to complete the online portion.
Please note: Refund Policy
Registered students who wish to withdraw from a course must email us, and are subject to the following Tuition Refund Terms:
- Students withdrawing 1 month (31 days) or more before the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 100% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 3 – 4 weeks (22-30 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 75% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 2 – 3 weeks (15-21 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 50% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students who withdraw in the 2 weeks (1-14 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will not receive a tuition refund.
If a registered student identifies a replacement who is able to complete the Online Course prior to the start of a Live Workshop, the replacement may attend the class at no extra cost.
NOTE: Due to PayPal terms, we cannot accept payments from credit cards registered in Singapore. If you are paying from Singapore and wish to pay by credit card, please contact us for alternate methods.
Any questions? Contact us.