RBA (formerly EICC) Labor & Ethics Lead Auditor Training in China: Sept. 14-18, 2020
(CQI – IRCA certified course 1749)
The Lead Auditor course provides participants with the competencies necessary to successfully perform Responsible Business Alliance (formerly EICC) Labor & Ethics VAP audits. The highly interactive five-day workshop covers social systems auditing, investigative skills, management systems, validation and reporting and the RBA Audit Process.
The in-person portion of this course is conducted in Mandarin and the online portion, as well as the written exam, is in English.
The online self-study module covers the background and context of the RBA program, common labor issues, compliance and legal standards, and other knowledge content.
Successful completion of this course fulfills the training requirement of CQI – IRCA (Chartered Quality Institute – International Register of Certificated Auditors) for certifying labor and ethics auditors to the RBA auditing program.
All prices are in USD.
Registering for another person or group of people
You may register for multiple attendees at the same time. Please add the number of registrations needed to your cart and in the NOTES section please be sure to include the names and email addresses for each attendee.
For more information visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page.
September 14-18, 2020
Available on backorder
Learning Objectives The training course is designed to build auditing competencies to:
- Successfully conduct the Labor & Ethics component of an RBA VAP Audit
- Gather information from management and workers that together provide an accurate picture of working conditions in an RBA supplier factory
- Collect and analyze information from factory documents on compensation, work hours and other employment practices
- Verify, triangulate and report critical findings and areas of concern
- Understand the root cause of common problems and the management systems that support durable solutions
- Discuss gaps and corrective action with management
The sessions are participatory and experiential, involving case analysis, exercises, role plays, peer sharing, and other activities that enhance adult learning. The workshops are facilitated by expert trainers and former and current RBA auditors. The online portion of the course must be completed prior to attending the classroom session. Note: The online course is only offered in English. We recommend that you allow 10 hours to complete the online portion. Please note: Refund Policy Registered students who wish to withdraw from a course must email us, and are subject to the following Tuition Refund Terms:
- Students withdrawing 1 month (31 days) or more before the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 100% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 3 – 4 weeks (22-30 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 75% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students withdrawing 2 – 3 weeks (15-21 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will receive a 50% tuition refund, less a $150 administrative fee.
- Students who withdraw in the 2 weeks (1-14 days) prior to the first day of the Live Workshop will not receive a tuition refund.
If a registered student identifies a replacement who is able to complete the Online Course prior to the start of a Live Workshop, the replacement may attend the class at no extra cost. NOTE: Due to PayPal terms, we cannot accept payments from credit cards registered in Singapore. If you are paying from Singapore and wish to pay by credit card, please contact us for alternate methods. Any questions? Contact us.