Verité’s CUMULUS Forced Labor Screen™ is a cost-effective, technology-driven approach to identifying forced labor and human trafficking risk in global supply chains. Through a secure online platform, member companies can map their labor supply chains and assess risks introduced by supply chain partners’ recruitment practices and recruitment agents.
Member companies securely share pre-competitive labor supply chain data about recruitment practices and recruitment agents with Verité, an independent subject-matter expert. Company data is fused with targeted field research and publicly available risk information, then analyzed by Verité to develop comprehensive risk profiles. Common exposure among members to validated risky practices and recruitment agents is shared across the platform in a confidential and redacted fashion.
A web-based dashboard interface shows the complex network of entities that comprise a company’s labor supply chain. Members are provided with previously-unavailable, actionable, data-driven information to highlight prioritized due diligence and recommended preventive measures.
Available Data Includes:
- Labor supply chain mapping
- Supply chain employer and recruitment agent risk profiles
- Worker counts by country of origin, recruitment agent and employer
- Due Diligence and Audit Reports
- Recruitment agents and employers with highest risk factors
- Highest risk types in members’ labor supply chains by entity
- Forced labor risk patterns over time
How Companies Can Use CUMULUS to Assess and Manage Forced Labor Risk
- Screen and prioritize employers and recruitment agents for in-depth scrutiny
- Brief auditors before forced labor assessments or audits
- Monitor high risk employers and recruitment agents between audit cycles
- Benchmark employer and recruitment agent performance over extended periods
- Inform capacity building interventions by identified risk patterns
- Leverage data to compel key partners and recruitment agents to improve business practices
- Assess, report and quantify impact
The Impact on Workers
Through CUMULUS, Verité provides credible analytical insights to companies and their supply chain partners, allowing them to better protect workers from labor abuses and build a marketplace for ethical recruitment.
To learn more, contact Declan Croucher: email@example.com.
To access the CUMULUS demo, please enter the information below.