At Verité, we strive to make our work environment fun, cooperative, and challenging.
Come join our growing team!
We have a vision of a world where people work under safe, fair, and legal conditions – and a diverse workforce helps us realize our vision and work effectively across boundaries, both around the world and in our office.
Verité is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any employee, intern, or applicant for employment or internship on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, class, religion, veteran status, ability, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Internships are available with Verité for the Spring and Fall semesters, and a Summer session. Verité interns do interesting and important work.
We are now accepting applications for the Winter/Spring 2021 internship session.
- We offer stipends for all internships.
- Internships are part-time.
- We accept interns not currently enrolled as students.
- Due to the on-going situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, all internships will be remote for the Winter/Spring 2021 session.
- Application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample.
Email Yamila Irizarry-Gerould at email@example.com with questions regarding internships — no phone calls or drop-ins please.