At Verité, we strive to make our work environment fun, cooperative, and challenging.
Come join our growing team!
We have a vision of a world where people work under safe, fair, and legal conditions – and a diverse workforce helps us realize our vision and work effectively across boundaries, both around the world and in our office.
Verité is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any employee, intern, or applicant for employment or internship on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, class, religion, veteran status, ability, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply for any two of the following part-time positions to create a full-time position:
HR Assistant (part time)
IT Assistant (part time)
Project Management Assistant (part time)
Internships are available with Verité for the Spring and Fall semesters, and a Summer session. Verité interns do interesting and important work.
We are now accepting applications for the following fall internship positions:
Please send your applications before the end of July.
- We offer stipends for all internships.
- Internships are part-time.
- We accept interns not currently enrolled as students as well as international candidates.
- Application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. It is preferable that writing samples pertain to international studies and showcase research and analytical skills.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interns will have the option to do a remote or in-office internship.
- For additional details, download this info sheet.
Email Yamila Irizarry-Gerould at email@example.com with questions regarding internships — no phone calls or drop-ins please.