At Verité, we strive to make our work environment fun, cooperative, and challenging.
Come join our growing team!
We have a vision of a world where people work under safe, fair, and legal conditions – and a diverse workforce helps us realize our vision and work effectively across boundaries, both around the world and in our office.
Verité is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any employee, intern, or applicant for employment or internship on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, class, religion, veteran status, ability, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classes.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Request for Proposal:
Internships are available with Verité for the Spring and Fall semesters, and a Summer session. Verité interns do interesting and important work.
We are no longer accepting applications for any of our Summer 2021 internship positions.
- We offer stipends for all internships.
- Internships are part-time.
- We accept interns not currently enrolled as students.
- Application materials include a resume, cover letter, and writing sample. It is preferable that writing samples pertain to international studies and showcase research and analysis skills.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all internships are currently remote; should Verité staff return to the office, that option will be discussed for interns.
- For additional details, download this info sheet.
Email Yamila Irizarry-Gerould at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding internships — no phone calls or drop-ins please.