For Brands, Investors, Governments, and Policy Makers
Verité conducts independent research on key problems and challenges for responsible supply chain production. We leverage our grassroots access to provide a unique, bottom-up, independent view of labor conditions around the globe. Click here for a full list of Verité's research reports.
Verité provides a tailored research service for companies, generating incisive and thorough reports to their specifications and intended audience on any commodity, product, country or supply chain. Contact us to learn more.
Verité’s white papers provide solutions and eliminate risks for brands when it comes to sourcing compliance and worker protections. Click here for our white paper offerings.
For more information on these or any of our other services, contact us or call +413-253-9227.
For ESG Investors
- We analyze risk of investor exposure to workplace rights violations.
- We provide investors and asset managers with the right indicators to enable them to evaluate companies in their portfolios.
- Our Index of Labor Rights Risk in Emerging Markets, the first of its kind, provides an annual assessment of numerous emerging market countries.
- Quarterly updates allow investors to keep up with the rapidly changing ways companies and stakeholders employ risk management.
- Risks of sub-standard labor practices by country, region, or industry
- Corporate compliance programs, codes of conduct, and vendor standards
- Country labor law
- Global trends in labor practices